We all rely on our appliances every day to take care of ourselves and our families. Whether it’s washing dishes in a dishwasher, keeping food fresh in a dishwasher or cleaning clothes in a washing machine and dryer, these appliances make lives simpler.
That’s why it can be such a disruption when our appliances are not working. You want your appliances back and operating correctly quickly.
For appliance service repair San Antonio turns to Appliance Care USA. Trained, expert technicians can assess and diagnose what’s wrong with your appliances. In many cases, technicians can complete repairs on the spot.
Appliance Care USA offers a complete range of repair services for your appliances.
Refrigerator Repairs in San Antonio
What are the most common services for refrigerator repair San Antonio households seek?
The most obvious is if the refrigerator or freezer is no longer maintaining a cool temperature to preserve foods. This issue is usually due to problems with condenser coils. Our techs will check to ensure that the coils are cleaned and the fan motor is working properly.
Other common refrigerator repair issues include:
- Water is leaking from the refrigerator (often caused by a blocked defrost coil or a supply line that’s clogged or frozen
- Constant running or cycling, which can often be solved by removing dust that builds up on the coils or temperature adjustments
- Freezer ice buildup, which can be the result of doors that are not closed completely due to a faulty seal
- Excessive noise, which is typically an issue with either your condenser fan or evaporator fan
- Excessive energy bills. The refrigerator is one of the greatest energy-using appliance in your home
Washer Repair in San Antonio
Washers are a must in busy households, so having a properly working washing machine is vital.
For washer repair San Antonio residents often seek answers to the following challenges:
- No water, which can be an issue with the household’s water supply or the machine itself, usually with the door lock assembly, pressure switches, temperature selector switches, or electronic control board
- Too much water. If the machine is overfilling, there are two typical culprits – the water inlet valve assembly or the pressure switch controlling the water level. Both can be replaced and should solve the issue
- No spinning. The door switch must close completely for the machine to spin. The motor belt might also be loose or broken. More serious issues, such as problems with the transmission, clutch, drum rollers, glides or pulleys could also be the culprit
- Excessive vibrating is often the result of unbalanced loads. Bulky items can become weighted down with water. Washers can also become unevenly positioned on the floor
Appliance Care USA offers dryer vent cleaning services San Antonio residents value due to the safety issues related to an overaccumulation of lint. It also services many other appliances and devices, including:
- Coin-operated appliances
- Electric cooktops and ranges
- Gas cooktops and ranges
- Microwave ovens
- Professional ranges
- Trash compactors
- Wall ovens
- Wine cabinets
We service all major brands and offer appliance repair services throughout San Antonio. For more information or to schedule an appointment, contact us today.